Why Sicily? Because in Sicily you’ll find all you have always wanted for a wonderful holiday in the Mediterranean Sea!
Sicily is the biggest island in the Mediterranean Sea. It has a rich heritage of history and arts and together with the smaller isles, Eolie, Ustica, Egadi, Pantelleria and the farther Pelagie, it is the more extended region in Italy. Here, you will find a mix of culture, nature and art with the most beautiful landscapes that you have ever imagined and a mild climate from April to October.
Four international airports: Catania and Comiso (Eastern Sicily), Palermo and Trapani (Western Sicliy), well connected with all national route and with plenty of European capitals.
Some of the attractions of our Island:
- The Etna, is the tallest active volcano in Europe and the biggest regional park
- Taormina, the “perla dello Ionio” (Lit. “Pearl of Ionian Sea”), one of the most famous touristic destination in Europe Siracusa, ancient colony of “Magna Grecia”, more powerful and biggest then Atene
- Palermo, the capital of Sicily, famous for its Arab-Norman monuments
- Agrigento, also a colony of “Magna Grecia”, with the “Valle dei Templi” today part of the Unesco Heritage.
- The natural reserve of “Isole dello Stagnone” in Marsala, were you find the Punic Mozia.
There are millions of reason to come to Sicily. The best way to discover them is to come and visit!