Cerchi la versione italiana? Clicca qui.
– What data do we collect?
– How do we collect your data?
– How will we use your data?
– How do we store your data?
– What are your data protection rights?
– Privacy policies of other websites
– How to contact us
– How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Ulisse Tour Operator collects the following data according to your registration to our:
– Newsletter: Name, Surname and Email address
– Online Booking Registration: Name, Surname, Email, Email Notification Language, Country, Tax ID Number, City, ZIP / Post code, Address, Telephone.
– Online Booking Checkout Payment: Credit Card Number, Credit Card Expiration, Credit Card CVC/CVV.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Ulisse Tour Operator with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
– Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
– Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Ulisse Tour Operator collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Email you using our Newsletter service, in case you subscribe.
- Analyzing statistics for marketing purposes.
If you agree, Ulisse Tour Operator may share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services, namely:
When Ulisse Tour Operator processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Ulisse Tour Operator securely store your data at HubSpot CMS service, in our company account.For more information, please visit the HubSpot Official Security page.
Ulisse Tour Operator will keep your Name, Surname and email address for a period. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by using HubSpot service.
Ulisse Tour Operator would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Ulisse Tour Operator from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please go to our Homepage and click “Cookie Settings” in the banner that will appear. Then, deselect the cookies you do not want to accept.
What are your data protection rights?
Ulisse Tour Operator would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Ulisse Tour Operator for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Ulisse Tour Operator correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Ulisse Tour Operator to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Ulisse Tour Operator erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Ulisse Tour Operator restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to request that Ulisse Tour Operator’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Ulisse Tour Operator transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: +39 091517880 / +39 095 434745
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. The cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make the website more secure, provide better user experience, understand how the website performs and analyze what works and where it needs improvement. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Marketing proposals
As most of the online services, our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for a number of purposes. The first-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data.
The third-party cookies used on our website are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how to interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Essential – Ulisse Tour Operator uses these cookies that are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our website. These cookies allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket and checkout securely.
- Functionality – Ulisse Tour Operator uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Ulisse Tour Operator uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Ulisse Tour Operator sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Statistics – Ulisse Tour Operator may use these cookies to store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
- Preferences – Ulisse Tour Operator may use these cookies to store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
- Marketing – Ulisse Tour Operator may use these cookies to display advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns.
The information stored in these cookies may also be used by third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Ulisse Tour Operator has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
ICO contacts: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/